Youngsville Real Estate
Youngsville, Louisiana is an idyllic town situated in the heart of Acadiana. Nestled in outskirts of Lafayette Parish, Youngsville is the perfect place to call home. Youngsville is a thriving community, with a population of just over 10,000.
Sugar Cane farming has been a way of life for many years in this quaint city and even though Youngsville has become known for growing at such a rapid pace, our strong cultural heritage remains true to this day. This is why Youngsville has become known as the happiest place to live, work and raise a family.
The town boasts an excellent school system, with schools such as Southside Elementary, Youngsville Middle, and Southside High School.
When it comes to dining, Youngsville has something for everyone. From classic Southern cooking at the historic Morvant’s Cafe, to the eclectic offerings at the popular Agave Cantina, locals and visitors alike can find something to satisfy their taste buds.
With its friendly atmosphere and abundant activities, Youngsville is the perfect place to settle down and call home. From its excellent schools to its vibrant culture, Youngsville has something for everyone. Come experience all that Youngsville has to offer!
Here’s some things to do in Youngsville:
- Take a stroll through Sugar Mill Pond, a picturesque town center with shops, restaurants, and events.
- Play a round of golf at the Les Vieux Chenes Golf Course, which offers 18 holes of challenging play.
- Visit the Youngsville Sports Complex, a state-of-the-art facility with baseball and softball fields, soccer fields, and more.
- Attend one of the many festivals and events held in Youngsville throughout the year, such as the Youngsville Mardi Gras Parade or the Sugar Jam Music Festival.
- Explore the Bayou Vermilion, which runs through Youngsville, by taking a guided tour or renting a kayak or paddleboard.
- Visit the Youngsville Heritage Oak Tree, a 500-year-old oak tree that is a symbol of the town’s history and culture.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at one of Youngsville’s many restaurants, such as Twins Burgers & Sweets, C’est Bon Crawfish, and more.
- Take a trip to nearby Lafayette and explore the Cajun and Creole culture of Acadiana through museums, live music, and delicious food.
- Mon Cherie 30
- Langlinais Estates 20
- Cypress Meadows 19
- Sunset Terrace 14
- Acadian Lakes 13
- Cane Place 12
- Green Farms 11
- Beau Savanne 11
- Magnolia Lakes 10
- Magnolia Trace 10
- Charli's Crossing 10
- Parc Ridge 8
- Picard Farms 8
- Fairhaven 8
- Verot Park 8
- Summerview 8
- Woodlands Of Acadiana 7
- Harvest Trace 7
- Broussard Hills 7
- West Village 7
Carrie took care of all issues during the process so I did not have to worry. It was helpful because I was living in Kansas
Tony was exceptional on every level! He was friendly, knowledgeable, and attention to detail.
Nicole provided help with contracts on what to do & what not to do, it was a great overall experience.
Kind friendly staff, and top agents to help with any home buying or selling experience! They are truly more concerned about your well being and happiness above anything else!
Lacey was very professional and was quick to respond to our questions.
I will remember how fast and painless Keaty made buying a home. Who knew this process could be so easy!
Emily was most valuable providing vendor contacts to give sound opinions and all while incredibly patient with us!
Nicole was very accomidain with my schedule, my home sold quickly, and Nicole was accessible and knowledgeable with every question.
Carrie is tireless in her work, wants to succeed and see her clients happy.